Thank you to all of you who came out to join us on October 13.
Enjoy this video, “The Promise Man” about our founder, Saleem Ghubril, that was aired at the Roast.
Also, our “30 Years” video, which, was released at the event.
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
There will be a brief program led by Master Roaster Fred Thieman, President, The Buhl Foundation, featuring the below roasters:
• Tony Campolo, P.h.D. Professor Emeritus Eastern University
• Candi Castleberry Singleton, Founder and Chair, Dignity and Respect Campaign
• Eric Lunsford, former student, now staff member at The Pittsburgh Project
• Grant Oliphant, President and CEO, The Heinz Endowments
• Dan Onorato, Executive Vice President, Public Policy, Chief Government Relations and Community Affairs Officer, Highmark Health
• Mark Roosevelt, former Superintendent, Pittsburgh Public Schools
Honorary Co-Chairs: Franco Harris, Former Steeler and Member of the NFL Hall of Fame and Owner, Super Bakery, Inc. and Martin McGuinn, Chairman and CEO (Retired), Mellon Financial Corporation.
Chairs: Scott Lammie, Chief Financial Officer, UPMC Health Plan and his wife Susan Lammie, a Community Volunteer.
Planning committee members: Nate Ghubril, Staff Attorney, UPMC Health Plan, Diana Bucco, Vice President, The Buhl Foundation, and Errika Fearbry Jones, Board President, The Pittsburgh Project. Will Thompkins, Executive Director, The Pittsburgh Project, Joanna Deming, Development Associate, The Pittsburgh Project
Music by Center of Life Jazz